The Marin Town & Country Club Property

Time Line
of ownership

 

Mexican Land Grant
Canada De Herrera

Domingo Sais
1839 - 1849

Alfred Taliaferro
1849 - 1855

Charles Snowden Fairfax
1855 - 1869

Mary Owens
1869 - about 1880

Emma Woodward
1880- 1905
(Pastoriís leased in 1890)

Pastoriís
1905 - 1925

Emporium Country Club
1925 - 1937

Marin Boys School
(Leased property)
1937 - 1943

Marin Town & Country Club
1943 - 1972
The property was purchased in 1943 by the Freidman 
Family.  The Freidman's sold to the current owner
in April 2002.